PORTEKIZ'DE EĞITIM KURSU
25 Haziran- 4 Temmuz 2021 tarihinde Portekiz'in Madeira Adası'nda yapılacak AB Erasmus+ Eğitim Kursu projesine AB pasaportu olan ve iyi derece İngilizce bilen 3 katılımcı arıyoruz.
25 Haziran- 4 Temmuz 2021tarihinde Portekiz'in Madeira Adası'nda yapılacak AB Erasmus+ Eğitim Kursu projesine AB pasaportu olan ve iyi derece İngilizce bilen 3 katılımcı arıyoruz. Ülkemiz ve dünyada yaşanan Covid-19 nedeniyle sadece oturma izni olan veya AB pasaportu olan kişiler projeye başvurabilir.
Based on the fundamental importance of human rights education in contributing to the promotion, protection and effective realization of all Human Rights, this project was developed based on various Human Rights abuses and problematic situations across Europe. The high and serious worrying level of discrimination and Human Rights violation in the world today, in schools, in neighbourhoods, in the working place, etc., discrimination and intolerance by state or by peers or authorities, radicalisations of young people, are very often considered as normality among many young people which are either victims, neutral, indifferent or abusers themselves.
There is an emergency to invest and develop competencies in Human Rights Education, especially among youth workers who are dealing with the most sensitive and who have in the same time the biggest capacity of change among the global population: Young people! Through this project we want to enable a new generation of Human Rights Educators across Europe, who have the context and motivation to act as Human Rights Education multipliers for various target groups in different communities that are affected by human rights abuses and violations. Human Rights Education is essential for the promotion of universal respect for and observance of all human rights and fundamental freedoms for all, in accordance with the principles of universality, indivisibility and interdependence of human rights. Therefore this project is trying to cover the lack of sufficient Human Rights Educators in youth field that could reach often forgotten groups of young people.
Main aim of this project is to raise the capacity of youth organizations from different countries to prepare, deliver and evaluate Human Rights Education Activities for young people (in order to have more acknowledged, skilled and pro-active youth towards various Human Rights problematic situations in their communities and in the world in general).
For more specific objectives we envision that
· To provide a space for sharing best practices among youth organization in human rights activism field;
· To mainstream human rights education in youth organizations;
· To increase the level of innovation and creativity in youth work field;
· To stimulate long term involvement of beneficiaries youth organizations in international projects;
· To increase the knowledge level of young people and youth workers in topics like: Human Rights (values, principles, cases, etc.), Human Rights Education (methods, activities, results), social exclusion, intercultural dialogue, tolerance, radicalisation, marginalization, etc.
· To develop youth workers sense of initiative and entrepreneurial skills;
· To stimulate youth organization to engage in human rights policy making in their communities and at global level.