Forum Yeni konu

Dikkat!
Bu kısımda ortak dil ingilizce kullanılmaktadır.
29 November-7 December 2023 Human Rights 2 Ay Önce Konuyu oluşturan Emre Şen
#
Emre Şen
İstanbul
Türkiye
Hello,I am Emre I went to the YOUTH EXCHANGE Norwey Hamar Erasmus+ project between 29 November- 7 December 2023. 60 people applied to this project as participants along with us. Participating countries were Türkiye,Germany Lithuania and Norway. We did many activities together. We went for a walk in the evening, watched the northern lights, went ice skating, and did projects together. Each country was given a day to get to know itself, and we showed our traditional dishes and dances. On the last day of the Oscar night, we prepared and presented a separate short film for each country. Going in winter was an advantage. I've never seen this much snow and cold together. We also had the opportunity to see the northern lights, which was a great chance for us. After this project, I decided to study at university in Norway. I have seen many countries, but the most beautiful country I have seen was Norway. Winter months reflect my soul. I had the opportunity to visit Oslo and enjoyed visiting the Munch Museum. Also, our train journeys were very nice as the country was covered in snow. I hope I can realize my dream of studying and living at university in Norway. A beautiful snow country where peace, respect and individuality come to the fore. . I would like to thank all the friends I met in this program.
ÜST