Forum Yeni konu

Dikkat!
Bu kısımda ortak dil ingilizce kullanılmaktadır.
29 Kasim-7Aralik Human Rights Norveç 2 Ay Önce Konuyu oluşturan Yağmur Duru
#
Yağmur Duru
İstanbul
Türkiye
Hello, I am Yağmur Duru, today I will tell you about the time I spent in Norway with the Erasmus + program. We were really excited on the first day, we tried to get to know the environment since we did not know it. Over time, program participants from other countries came and the atmosphere began to take on a warm atmosphere. On the second day, we had already socialized with a few people at breakfast. We were a little shy at first, but over time we started to get used to each other. The activities we did at home brought us closer to other students, we were having a great time, helping each other and learning new things. Our days were spent getting to know each other more and no one was afraid to talk anymore. When we were close to returning to our country, we went to Hamar, we liked its buildings very much, and after a while we went to Oslo, the capital of Norway. Oslo was really beautiful, we had a great time ice skating. We did all these activities without discriminating against any person or nation, and we all became friends. I really missed the yellow chair in the corridor where I sat with my friends. I had a great time in Norway, I'm glad I went. We had a lot of activities about our project topic "Human Rights", all of them were fun and gave me new information.
ÜST