Forum Yeni konu

Dikkat!
Bu kısımda ortak dil ingilizce kullanılmaktadır.
29 Kasım - 7 Aralık Human Rights 2023 2 Ay Önce Konuyu oluşturan Nejla Miyollu
#
Nejla Miyollu
İstanbul
Türkiye
Hello everyone, I am Nejla. I would like to tell you about the "Human Rights" project, which took place in Hamar, Norway, between 29 November and 7 December. I can say that it is the best project I have participated in and experienced in my life so far. It was the first time I went abroad without my family and we stayed in the same house with people from all over the world. On the first day, we didn't know anyone except our own group, and most of us had the question of whether we would be able to adapt and get along. But we met everyone in a much shorter time than we expected and communicated very well. It was really a great experience to interact with different cultures and get to know those cultures. We had many activities about human rights. Thanks to these events, we better understood the importance of human rights, good attitudes and behaviors towards people, and the respect we should show towards different cultures. Everyone had nights to introduce their own country. A cultural night of a country was given every day, and on that day's night, they introduced the country and told us about their culture. This was one of the extremely fun events. Other events included: theater productions, Oscar night, many mixed group plays. Of course, we didn't just stay at home and do activities. When the activities were over, we were allowed to wander around. We traveled around and played snowballs with our friends in other countries, and we even found a tree house by exploring the surroundings. We even had the chance to see the Northern Lights when we went out one night. This project has contributed a lot to me. One of these helped me make many friends. I made many friends, both among Turks and from other countries. It also contributed a lot in terms of foreign languages. It also helped me learn whether I can communicate in a foreign language on my own. Of course, we didn't just stay in Hamar. We had free days and that day we had the opportunity to visit Oslo, the capital of Norway. It was really beautiful. We all want to go to such a project again. If you have such an opportunity, I strongly recommend that you do not miss such an opportunity. I would like to thank everyone who made it possible for us to participate in the Erasmus+ project and contributed...
ÜST