Forum Yeni konu

Dikkat!
Bu kısımda ortak dil ingilizce kullanılmaktadır.
29 November-03 December 2023 Human Hights 2 Ay Önce Konuyu oluşturan Ege Değirmencioğlu
#
Ege Değirmencioğlu
İstanbul
Türkiye
29 November - 9 December 2023 EGE DEĞİRMENCİOĞLU Hello, I am Ege, I went to the YOUTH EXCHANGE Norway Hamar Erasmus+ project between 29 November - 9 December 2023. 60 people applied to this project as participants along with us. Participating countries were Türkiye, Germany, Lithuania and Norway. The food was great. Preparation and cleaning of the dining tables was done by a team every day. It was nice to take responsibility for ourselves. We also organized night programs consisting of meals introducing the country of each participating country. The presentations we made in English were great in terms of both language development and self-confidence. We participated in many game events with educational content. We tried to sing songs from each other's countries. Very funny images emerged :) Everyone in the project was very friendly and fun. The exploration activities we did during the free days were also amazing. I had the opportunity to take a closer look at the nature of Norway. Going in winter was an advantage. I've never seen this much snow and cold together. We also had the opportunity to see the northern lights, which was a great chance for us. After this project, I decided to study at university in Norway. I have seen many countries, but the most beautiful country I have seen was Norway. Winter months reflect my soul. I had the opportunity to visit Oslo and enjoyed visiting the Munch Museum. Also, our train journeys were very nice as the country was covered in snow. I hope I can realize my dream of studying and living at university in Norway. A beautiful snow country where peace, respect and individuality come to the fore. . I would like to thank all the friends I met in this program. We continue to meet some of them on social media.... I would like to thank my valuable teachers who provided me with these opportunities and everyone who organized the Life Story Erasmus+ program. I have had experiences that I will never forget throughout my life.
ÜST